CLEAN, CONVENIENT FUEL – PROPANE
FOR YOUR BACKYARD GETAWAY.
The grill is just the beginning. The right propane amenities can transform your plain backyard into the envy of the neighborhood. Start imagining the possibilities.
- Full Outdoor Kitchens are the ultimate entertaining experience, with an outdoor rotisserie, cooktop, grill, and more, powered by your home’s main propane supply.
- Fireplaces and Fire Pits deliver the warmth and flicker of real flames with no cleanup and no firewood to store.
- Flame Lighting creates an unforgettable effect and works anywhere from walkways to patios.
- Patio Heaters can raise the temperature by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit, so a chill won’t stop you from enjoying your backyard retreat.
- Pool and Spa Heaters keep water at the desired temperature more efficiently and effectively compared with electric heaters.
- Propane grills heat up fast, so you spend less time preparing food and more time enjoying it. Already have propane at your home? Call us to have a grill connection set up and eliminate the need for BBQ tanks!
STOP DREAMING, START PLANNING.
Propane is a clean, safe, and reliable way to create the backyard you’ve always wanted. Learn more about better outdoor living with propane at Propane.com/Outdoor-Living.
We’re proud to say that we’ve gained almost 1000 new propane customers in Sussex County NJ in the last couple years. We keep hearing over and over – customers all over north New Jersey want service from their propane company which seems to be greatly lacking from the big nationwide stock market gas companies that have gobbled up all the “small guys”.
Whether you use propane for cooking, water heating, whole home heating, space heaters, gas fireplace or logs, BBQ on the deck, clothes drying, back up electric generator – CES is the company to call to handle all your propane gas needs. From Franklin to Sparta, Lake Hopatcong, Montague, Vernon, Greenwood Lake, Cranberry Lake to High Point, Greenwood Lake to Stockholm – we’re the #1 propane provider all over Sussex County.
The Old Clove Church – built 1829, CES propane customer since 2014 !
To learn more about what Combined Energy Services can offer, give us a call: 973-948-0090 or fill out the form below to get a no obilgation review with one of our sales pros. Since 1968, family owned & operated – making propane easy and affordable!
Did you know that giant Canadian Superior Propane bought Porco Energy, Yankee Propane & Eastern Propane in the last 6 months? 3 great family owned local businesses sucked up by a monster corporation that has a duty to it’s stockholders to make lots of money.
If the time has come to “buy local” or American again — Combined Energy Services would love to be your trusted supplier. Local, family owned for over 50 years, 135 team members strong working hard to deliver the BEST service at affordable prices…and we’re 100% American owned! Call CES at 800-874-1975 for a free quote or visit our website at combinedenergyservices.com
New York Propane Gas Association (NYPGA) has continued the conversion-replacement rebate program for 2019, using PERC funds to support retention and growth of safe, efficient propane appliances in New York.
The current available rebates for New York State residents are:
- Water Heater
$300 for converting from another fuel
$150 for replacing an existing propane unit
$400 for converting from another fuel
$250 for replacing an existing propane unit
In order to access these funds, the propane customer must submit their documentation through a propane marketer (CES). The rebate form is available here. This form needs to be completed and returned to Combined Energy Services for processing. All required documentation must accompany the form. Customers of Combined Energy Services receive a copy of all of the required paperwork including a copy of their leak test (typically a yellow copy) along with their equipment bill. The safety inspection is provided free of charge if you’re a customer of Combined Energy Services and purchase their propane through CES. Rebate checks are issued directly from the New York Propane Gas Association to the customer.
Changing your furnace or water heater to clean, high efficiency propane gas with Combined Energy Services before 12/31/19 and you will get…
- Free oil tank removal
- Free propane tank install
- Free underground gas line up to 50 ft with pressure regulators
- Free leak / safety check**
EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnaces A cost-effective propane gas heating solution for nearly any living space or even the whole home.
- 7-stage modulation technology to ensure an even, consistent temperature.
- Connect to a wi-fi enabled thermostat for additional flexibility or comfort.
- Programmable thermostat.
- Quick, flexible installation – no need for ductwork.
Customized for Heating
Easy-to-use programmable thermostat lets you automatically operate the unit at optimum temperature, even when you’re away. Wi-Fi enable thermostat allows for additional flexibility and comfort.
Make your life easier by purchasing from a 50 year old family owned local business.