Tank Monitors for Propane & Fuel Oil
With all the modern technology available, there must be a way to monitor my propane or fuel oil tank remotely. You’re absolutely correct! CES offers remote monitoring for both propane AND fuel oil tanks.
For propane tanks, we offer a cellular monitor that tells us how much propane is always in your tank. The monitors are perfect for seasonal use homes or home with periodic propane use. They communicate back to our office and notify scheduling when a delivery is required, effectively eliminating the possibility of running out of propane.
The monitor is free if you use 600 gallons of propane per year, otherwise there is a $139/year fee. Think of it as spending $11.58 per month to know your home won’t run out of fuel. For less than 40¢ per day, you’ve got peace of mind.
This monitor works in conjunction with our CES smart phone app that is available for both Apple & Android phones. You can view the amount of remaining fuel in your tank and pay your bill. If you’re not a phone person, but want to remotely view your account, the same credentials are used on our website.
Home heating oil tanks also have a special monitor that works off your home’s Wi-Fi. The Smart Oil Gauge is easily installed on your aboveground oil tank and connected to your home Wi-Fi system. This remote monitoring system allows you to check your tank level at any time via your smartphone or computer.
You can set up text and email alerts when the tank is getting low and reminders that it’s time to order fuel. This system provides fuel consumption tracking that can show you how small changes in room temperature can affect your fuel usage. It even connects with your home’s cloud-based voice services. Ask Amazon’s Alexa how much fuel you have anytime.
The CES Smart Oil Gauge costs $79 installed. You must be or become a CES customer and order a minimum of 150 gallons of home heating oil. The gauge works on aboveground tanks that are inside or out.
To find out more about these products contact us today at 800-874-1975 or complete the form below.
This coming weekend is suppose to bring the first blast of temperatures in the 20’s to our service areas. There are a ton of construction projects in the works that cold temperatures could really put a damper on. From pouring concrete to finishing interiors, cold weather does its job of slowing things down.
Here are some great tips for using propane heaters on a winter job site from ForConstructionPros.com.
At site using propane cylinders to power heaters:
- Make sure propane cylinders are in good condition;
- Transport cylinders upright and in a secured position;
- Do NOT use a cylinder of more than 100 lb. of propane inside;
- Check all cylinders for leaks with an appropriate leak detection liquid.
At sites using external propane tanks:
- Locate tanks a proper distance from the property lines and structure;
- Tanks should be located on stable ground;
- Have a qualified propane technician make all the connections;
- Protect the tanks and piping from worksite impact.
When using propane heaters:
- Choose an appropriately sized heater;
- Keep heater away from combustible materials;
- Only use in well ventilated areas;
- Use heaters with safety shut-off valves;
- Only qualified technicians should repaid equipment.
CLEAN, CONVENIENT FUEL – PROPANE
FOR YOUR BACKYARD GETAWAY.
The grill is just the beginning. The right propane amenities can transform your plain backyard into the envy of the neighborhood. Start imagining the possibilities.
- Full Outdoor Kitchens are the ultimate entertaining experience, with an outdoor rotisserie, cooktop, grill, and more, powered by your home’s main propane supply.
- Fireplaces and Fire Pits deliver the warmth and flicker of real flames with no cleanup and no firewood to store.
- Flame Lighting creates an unforgettable effect and works anywhere from walkways to patios.
- Patio Heaters can raise the temperature by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit, so a chill won’t stop you from enjoying your backyard retreat.
- Pool and Spa Heaters keep water at the desired temperature more efficiently and effectively compared with electric heaters.
- Propane grills heat up fast, so you spend less time preparing food and more time enjoying it. Already have propane at your home? Call us to have a grill connection set up and eliminate the need for BBQ tanks!
STOP DREAMING, START PLANNING.
Propane is a clean, safe, and reliable way to create the backyard you’ve always wanted. Learn more about better outdoor living with propane at Propane.com/Outdoor-Living.
We’re proud to say that we’ve gained almost 1000 new propane customers in Sussex County NJ in the last couple years. We keep hearing over and over – customers all over north New Jersey want service from their propane company which seems to be greatly lacking from the big nationwide stock market gas companies that have gobbled up all the “small guys”.
Whether you use propane for cooking, water heating, whole home heating, space heaters, gas fireplace or logs, BBQ on the deck, clothes drying, back up electric generator – CES is the company to call to handle all your propane gas needs. From Franklin to Sparta, Lake Hopatcong, Montague, Vernon, Greenwood Lake, Cranberry Lake to High Point, Greenwood Lake to Stockholm – we’re the #1 propane provider all over Sussex County.
The Old Clove Church – built 1829, CES propane customer since 2014 !
To learn more about what Combined Energy Services can offer, give us a call: 973-948-0090 or fill out the form below to get a no obilgation review with one of our sales pros. Since 1968, family owned & operated – making propane easy and affordable!
Did you know that giant Canadian Superior Propane bought Porco Energy, Yankee Propane & Eastern Propane? 3 great family owned local businesses sucked up by a monster corporation that has a duty to it’s stockholders to make lots of money and funnel profits out of not out of the local economy – they take it out of the USA.
If the time has come to “buy local” or American again — Combined Energy Services would love to be your trusted supplier. Local, family owned for over 50 years, 135 team members strong working hard to deliver the BEST service at affordable prices…and we’re 100% American owned! Call CES at 800-874-1975 for a free quote or visit our website at combinedenergyservices.com