Propane gas or LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) is a convenient, readily accessible energy product that is available for your home or business. It is a powerhouse for all the comforts and necessities you need to operate, and it does its workload effectively and efficiently.
You see, propane just works harder. You can use propane for so many things:
- Heating – cost efficient, environmentally friendly, and safe
- Water Heating – both storage (tank) and on-demand, tankless water heaters
- Cooking – constant temperature without fluctuations
- Drying Clothes – faster drying time with less energy
- Generators – the energy source of choice for standby power
- Fireplaces – no mess but all the ambiance – push of a button convenience
- Outdoor Living – from BBQ grills to pool heaters, propane can do that!
Propane is readily available. According to the US Department of Energy, most of the propane consumed in the United States is produced in North America. Propane is safely used in roughly 50 million American households.
So why use propane? The question really is why wouldn’t you use propane! For a free quote call us at 800-874-1975 or complete the form below.