IMPORTANT —- COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS & HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: CORONA-VIRUS CONCERNS: Bleach is a strong & effective disinfectant – it’s effective in killing bacteria, fungi and viruses, including influenza virus. Diluted bleach disinfects within 10-60 mins contact time and is available at a relatively low cost and recommended for surface disinfection. Our Wechsler Pool Supply division offers BULK DELIVERIES of 50 gals – 7,000 gals of bleach/
Don’t believe us? Go to the bleach experts – Clorox. They off a variety of ways to sanitize with bleach. Check out their website. If you’re interested in purchasing a delivery or finding out more, please contact us: email@example.com 845-794-9600
CES offered an incentive to sign up for automatic delivery by giving away a snowblower to one random winner. The winner was selected from Combined Energy Services automatic delivery customers on Wednesday, January 22, and the lucky customer was Ken & Alissa Geringer of Rock Hill.
The Geringers, along with their fur baby Duke, took ownership of the snowblower from Sales Representative Moose Liff. Long-time automatic delivery customers, they appreciate CES’s support of animal charities. Duke is a former resident of the Sullivan County SPCA, an organization we are proud to support.
Ken said “I feel like I won the lottery! I never win anything.”
There are many benefits of enrolling in automatic deliveries:
- No More Waiting for heating fuel. Don’t you hate when you run out of heating fuel? You call to schedule a delivery and the company you’re calling informs you that the delivery cannot be until next week? With automatic deliveries, you don’t have to worry!
- No More Scheduling Deliveries. Our system monitors your usage and schedules a delivery based off that information.
- No More Gauge Checking. Forget about having to check gauges anymore. We monitor your tank, so you don’t have to!
- No More Out-Of-Gas Situations. There’s nothing worse than running out of heating fuel. With auto delivery, you shouldn’t run out of fuel*.
- Get Even More Protection with our Remote Tank Monitoring System. For a small monthly fee (or free is you use 600 gallons per year), customers can sign up and receive a wireless tank monitoring system. Ideal for homes with high usage or second homes and cottages, this added protection allows us to remotely monitor your system. We also have a remote monitoring application for fuel oil – the Smart Oil Gauge. Learn more!
- Use the CES Smartphone App for even more account insight! With both Apple & Android applications, the CES app is a great way to manage your account. You can view the estimated amount remaining in your tank, look at historical data (both payments & deliveries) and pay your bill. All with just a few swipes on the phone.
Call your local CES office at 800-874-1975 to sign up today!
Combined Energy Services loves pets and the people who help them! That’s why the Pike County Humane Society was the recipient of a $2,000 fuel oil donation. Chris Roberts (left) and Dan Driscoll (right) presented Barry Heim, executive director PCHS, a symbolic check for fuel oil that the shelter uses to heat their buildings.
The Pike County Humane Society prevents cruelty to animals by educating people in the humane treatment of all animals. They also teach about the responsibility of pet ownership.
In addition, PCHS provides shelter, food, care and medical treatment lost, abandoned, abused and unwanted animals that come under their care.
There are many ways you can give to the Pike County Humane Society. Donate a special skill! They have tons of ongoing projects and programs that can use volunteers. When you go shopping pick up supplies from their wish list or when using Amazon Smile, select the Pike County Humane Society as your chosen charity.
The PCHS is currently raising funds to obtain a commercial washing machine. Please consider a donation to make that a reality. Check out their website at https://www.pikecountyhumanesociety.org/
CES has donated to the Pike County Humane Society several times. In July, they donated another service van to the shelter. “We are always looking for ways to give back to our community. Whether in donations, heating fuel, service vans, or equipment,” commented Mike Taylor, manager of CES.
Being a local family-owned business means that you know the businesses you support. Helping organizations that help animals is meaningful to Combined Energy Services. That’s why for over 6 years CES has donated to the Sullivan County SPCA. This year’s $4,000 fuel donation will warm both hearts and paws during this holiday season. Pictured are Ariana holding one of their available puppies and shelter manager Debbie cuddling one of her adopted pups.
The Sullivan County SPCA is a local non for profit organization which is not affiliated with any national or governmental organizations. The mission of the shelter is to rescue and find forever homes for abandoned dogs and cats. Please keep the Sullivan County SPCA in mind during this season of giving!” They are currently in the process of fund-raising to help build new dog kennels. Check out their website: http://www.sullivanspca.org/ and please make a donation.
All propane is created equally as a by-product from two processes: Natural gas processing and petroleum refining. About 90 percent of the United States’ propane supply is produced here and ¾ of the remaining 10 percent comes from Canada and Mexico. So virtually all the propane used in the U.S. comes from North America. But is it all the same?
Yes, propane is propane. There are 3 different grades of propane: HD5 (consumer grade), HD10 (allows up to 10% propylene mixed) and commercial propane (not for vehicle applications). It’s kind of like grades of eggs – Small, medium, large, extra large and jumbo. They’re all eggs, they just weigh different amounts. The creation of different grades of propane happens during the refining process.
What’s really different about propane is the company who delivers it and it’s more than just price. What kind of services do they offer besides delivering propane? Can they service your gas furnace if something goes wrong? Do they offer payment plans and purchasing options? Will they have enough propane on hand in the event of an emergency to serve their customers?
We believe that one of the most important features of great propane is where they operate. As one of only a few remaining family-owned, local energy companies, we offer propane deliveries from our New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania locations. Combined Energy Services invests in the communities we serve.
So, when you are looking for more than just propane, give us a call and learn about all we can offer you and your family. Visit our website combinedenergyservices.com and learn about all the great things we do!