This invoice will show:
- Date & time of delivery
- Product delivered & number of gallons delivered
- Price per gallon
- Total cost including regulatory compliance charge & tax if applicable
- Discounted balance if paid in 10 days
If you are unsure how the invoices are set-up, please refer to our Understanding Your Bill webpage.
Will Call Delivery (Customer Requested)
The customer is responsible for calling CES for deliveries.
IMPORTANT: CES must be notified 5 – 7 business days before the desired delivery date.
If you run out before we are in your area there are deliveries fees that will apply. Delivery fees after hours and on weekend are more than during normal business hours. There is a minimum delivery of 150 gallons or fill tank for those less than 150 gal. capacity. Deliveries requested other than automatic “keep full” are subject to a $50 delivery fee.
We encourage all customers to go on Automatic / “Keep Full” deliveries and to use our convenient 12-month BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN, which will spread your bills out evenly.
If a customer runs out of gas the system must be pressure tested (leak checked) prior to resuming service. This action is classified as a billable service call and will be charged our prevailing hourly rate during normal business hours and an overtime rate after normal business hours.
Deliveries are made on a period schedule or a degree-day based system. Automatic Delivery is a free service offered to all credit approved customers. The service is merely intended to assist customers from running out of fuel. Being on automatic delivery is not a guarantee of never running out of fuel. There are many variables, such as increased fuel consumption, issues in unattended homes and inclement weather, which makes such guarantees impossible.
Our automatic delivery system is designed to deliver propane or fuel oil when your tank is approximately 35%. We have the ability to track information that will affect the schedule of your delivery. This allows you to always have gas when you need it!
Benefits of Automatic Delivery:
- No More Waiting
- No More Scheduling Deliveries
- No More Gauge Checking
- No More Out-of-Gas Situations
- Receive Additional Discounts when Enrolled
- Get Even More Protection with our Remote Tank Monitoring System
Renter / Residential
Customers that rent their home are required to have one of the following on file:
- Security advance payment on the account which covers the next scheduled delivery amount in dollars.
- Valid credit card by completing Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Fuel oil Customers may pay COD with a pre-determined delivery appointment.
- Join our CES Balanced Budget Payment Plan.
Home Owner / Residential
With a CES Credit approved account, you can choose any of the payment options below. If your credit is less than spotless or simply unapproved, you would have the same options a “Renter”. Download: CES Credit Application
Business / Commercial
Business owners follow the same credit terms as a homeowner, however, need to fill out our credit application with a personal guarantee. Download: CES Credit Personal Guarantee Application
Online Bill Pay
Click here and make a secure payment online
Automatic Bank Account Payment (ACH)
Paying your bill has never been easier with electronic funds transfers (EFT) from your selected checking or savings account. No more check writing, no more postage, and more importantly, no more worry about late charges. Have your payment automatically drafted from your checking or savings account. Please download the Payment Options Form and mail back to the CES office to enroll.
Effective 2/24/2010: All EFT/ACH drafts will be applied to your CES account once they clear our bank. If you require an immediate delivery, you may want to call the office to make alternative payment arrangements that will credit to your account sooner. ACH DISCOUNT: $$ SAVE $.05 CENTS ON EVERY GALLON PURCHASED WITH ACH/BANK DRAFT $$
Automatic Credit Card Billing
CES can automatically bill your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card after each delivery. We safely store your information on file and bill your credit card. An e-mail receipt will be sent to let you know as soon as its made. Please click and download the CES Credit Card Authorization Form above, fill out and mail back to the CES office to enroll.
Our delivery driver will leave your invoice at the point of delivery along with a return payment envelope for your convenience. We accept payment by US Mail of either check or money order to any CES office.
Payment can be made by major credit card by calling our offices or using the convenient on-line Bill-Pay form. We encourage our customers to create an account to manage your account on-line and make payments.
You can pay in person with cash, money order, check, debit card or credit card at any one of our offices:
Prompt Pay Discount
Pay your bill within 24 hours of receiving your propane or fuel oil invoice to receive a $0.20 per gallon discount. *Discount applies to market rate only. Does not apply to fixed-rate or special pricing*
Receive an additional $.05 discount per gallon when allowing CES to auto draft your bank account within 24 hours of delivery date. This is in addition to the $.20 per gallon prompt pay discount! To enroll: Download Payment Options Forms and mail back to your local CES office. (Not to be combined with any other special pricing offers or discounts.)
Customer Loyalty Program – Gasoline Discount Card
Customers who sign up for propane or fuel oil for central home heating, and are on automatic deliveries, are eligible of our Customer Loyalty Program’s Gasoline Discount Card. Enroll in our Gasoline Discount Card and receive a $0.10 per gallon discount at our CES Full Service Gasoline Station (276 E. Broadway, Monticello NY).
Switch to Paperless Billing & Receive $5 Off Your Current Bill! Experience the convenience of Paperless Billing from CES. Receive your delivery invoices via email and pay online with ease. Best part is if you sign up, you get $5 off your current bill!
Balanced Budget Payment Plans
Smooth your bills over with 12 low monthly payments! CES offers a convenient 12-month payment plans for our propane & fuel oil customers that allows you to spread the big heating bills out and has the added protection of having a capped or fixed price.
We calculate your estimated consumption and determine your monthly payment amount. Our Balanced Budget Payment Plans will be adjusted quarterly to make sure you are paying the lowest possible monthly payment. Our Balanced Budget Payment Plan customers have the choice of 3 different pricing options from (May 1st – April 30th)
Plan A: “Balanced Budget Payment Plan with a “Fixed Price“:
- Your price will be fixed for all gallons consumed for the entire budget season regardless of whether the market price goes up or down.
- You will have 12 even monthly payments.
- There is no fee for this plan.
- Fixed pricing is available for propane only, not fuel oil or kerosene.
Plan B: “Balanced Budget Payment plan with a “Market Price”:
- All deliveries will be billed at the current market rate minus the $0.20 discount.
- This plan uses the local market rate & does not offer any price protection.
- You will have 12 even monthly payments.
- *This is the only plan available for kerosene.
Plan C: “Balanced Budget Payment Plan with a “Capped Price“:
- All deliveries will be at the capped price or the current market price minus the $0.20 discount, whichever is lower.
- There is a cap fee of $0.12 per gallon for propane gas and $0.25 per gallon for fuel oil. The non-refundable cap fee is worked into the budget.
- You will have 12 even monthly payments.
- If your usage remains the same as we’ve estimated for the last 2 years, your payment can only go down!
Please make note of the following:
- The “CAP FEE” is a non-refundable fee for insurance that we charge the customer and pass on to our fuel suppliers. CES does not profit on this fee; we merely take your first payments and buy “Put Option” Insurance on the NYMEX (New York Merchantile Exchange), to protect your gallons. This fee is “Non-Refundable” and will be applied to your account upon enrollment.
- Any credits that you have currently on your account have been taken into consideration when calculating the monthly payment. If for any reason you DO NOT want your credit used toward the plan, please tell one of our customer service representatives.
- If you currently have a balance on your account, you must pay that balance in full before you can start the Balanced Budget Payment Plan.
- Capped Prices are subject to change daily, call today to find out the current capped price.
Pre-Pay Price Protection Plans
Pay for all your fuel in advance for the season in order to get the best possible rate! CES is proud to offer our program for two decades, saving our customers millions of dollars! We add your monthly gallon requirements with hundreds of other CES customers to purchase winter contracts in 42,000 gallon allotments. This ensures we know EXACTLY what our costs will be months in advance. (winter months are Oct 1st thru April 30th).
Plan A: “Pre-Payment Protection Plan with a “Capped Price“:
- This plan comes with a capped price for gallons purchased that you use during the heating season, but offers the advantage of a lower price if the market drops during the heating season.
- We contract for the actual gallons you’ll need for the winter months ahead of time and then purchase options on the NYMEX market that allows us to offer you a capped rate, but also the advantage of paying the local market rate if the price drops during the winter.
- The capped price plan has a cap fee of $0.12 per gallon for propane gas & $0.25 for fuel oil. This is really like paying for insurance that allows you to take advantage of the lower price if the market drops.
Plan B: “Pre-Payment Protection Plan with a “Fixed Price“:
- This plan comes with a fixed price for all gallons purchased that you use during the heating season. The price will stay the same regardless of the market price.
For more information on our balanced budget plans, please contact our budget specialist! Contact Now