Now you can check your tank level from your smart phone!
- Remote Monitoring: Check your tank from your phone – anytime, anywhere. Works with iOS & Android devices, as well as any laptop or PC.
- Works off of Wi-Fi, no wires to connect*
- No Monthly Monitoring Fees.
- Low-Level Alerts: Receive text & email alerts when the tank is getting low and it’s time to order.
- Replaceable Batteries: Lithium batteries can last several years. Plus, the device will tell you when it’s time to replace them.
- Energy-Efficiency: Track your oil consumption to see how much fuel you save by lowering the thermostat a degree or two.
*System only works with 2.4 GHz wireless network. Most wireless routers offer both 2.4 & 5 GHz bandwidth.
Track your usage to save money on home heating oil
The Combined Energy Services Smart Oil Gauge automatically tracks your heating oil usage and allows you to see where you can save by reducing the thermostat. It also clearly shows you peaks in energy consumption and allows you to better manage your home heating oil consumption and costs.
Can even be synced to your cloud-based voice service – Amazon’s Alexa. Imagine, “Alexa, ask Smart Oil Gauge how much oil I have?”
Perfect for Second Home Owners & Will-Call Customers
The last thing you want to happen is to run out of home heating oil when it’s cold. Especially if your not around to check your tank. You can set alerts for when your tank is getting low. Receive text messages and email alerts. This system works with it’s own app that is available for iOS & Android phones.
Get your Combined Energy Services Smart Oil Gauge for $79 installed (plus tax) and start monitoring your home heating oil the smart way. Must be or become a CES customer and purchase a minimum of 150 gallons. The Smart Oil Gauge works only with above ground tanks. Contact us today at 800-874-1975 or complete the form below.
*Please note you must be home for the installation. We will also need your network name and password for the installation. For outdoor above ground tanks, please check the signal strength of your wifi signal by the tank to ensure the gauge will be able to successfully connect. Also, be mindful that extreme weather conditions will affect the readings on outdoor tank monitors.