If you live in the Pike County, PA area and need propane or fuel oil deliveries, a new energy efficient heating system estimate, would like to learn about adding a gas fireplace, water heater or space heater or want to find out how to change to CES as your supplier, give us a call.
We offer free quotes and no obligation on-site visits with a knowledgeable sales rep – Just fill out the form, or call 1-800-874-1975 or 570-828-1700.
Our experienced sales representatives will discover your needs, let you know exactly what we can do for you and lay out all your options. Some of the services we offer in the Pike County, PA area are:
- Dependable Propane Gas Deliveries
- 24 hour service for your heating equipment
- Complete installations of gas heating & hearth equipment
- Oil tank removal / excavation – gas heating conversions
- Propane Tanks of all sizes & colors installled at no cost
- Buried propane tanks leased for $1 per year when heating with gas
- Propane water Heaters, gas fireplaces, space heaters, logs, garage heaters
- Price cap & budget payment plans to smooth out winter heating bills
- Servicing year round homes, businesses and seasonal camps
- Convenient office & showroom in Dingmans Ferry @ 1483 Route 739
- Family owned & operated since 1968
Thousands of homeowners, businesses, restaurants, contractors and builders, in the Pike County, PA area – Pike, Ulster, Sullivan, Orange, Sussex, Warren, Dutchess, Wayne, Greene & Passaic County regions, rely on Combined Energy Services as their energy provider.
We offer premier residential, commercial, contractor and builder propane service that includes our guarantee that we’ll always be available for you, which ensures peace of mind should any problem ever happen with your propane system, day or night, 365 days a year.
Pike County, PA and surrounding areas including – Blooming Grove, Delaware, Dingman, Greene, Lackawaxen, Lehman, Milford, Palmyra, Porter, Shohola, Westfall – Combined Energy Services is your first choice for propane gas & fuel oil.