Tired of messing with an old, unreliable, service intensive and dirty fuel oil burner in your heating system?
One easy solution is the installation of the Carlin Gas Conversion Burner that can be installed in almost any oil fired furnace, boiler or water heater.
Advantages of converting your existing fuel oil fired heating system or water heater to propane gas include:
- Cleanliness: Propane gas burns much cleaner than fuel oil.
- Environmental Risk: Leaking fuel oil or buried storage tanks pose a huge environmental risk that if leaks into the soil or acquifer can cost tens of thousands of dollars in clean-up.
- Buried fuel oil tanks decrease the value of your home and can complicate home sale closings.
- Propane gas burners require less on-going maintenace than similar fuel oil guns.
- No clogged nozzles or filters from inconsistent or dirty grade fuel oil.
- Can be supplied from the same storage tank used for cooking, heating, water heating, clothes drying, swimming pool heating, fire places, etc…
- Propane Gas is domestically produced here in the USA decreasing our dependance on foreign oil.
- Propane pricing has been tracking natural gas in the USA and has typically been 20-45% less expensive than fuel oil.
Almost any existing oil burner can be converted to propane gas with the Carlin Conversion Gas Burner by the pros at Combined Energy Services
When used for year-round heating, special programs that subsidize the cost of the conversion are available, call for details.
If it’s time to stop messing with that old, unreliable and dirty oil burner and the time has come to switch to CLEAN burning, environmentally friendly & versatile propane gas.
Feel free to contact CES for a no-obligation review and quote: