Introducing the Combined Energy Services App!
Bringing Account Management Directly to Your Finger Tips
The Combined Energy Services App shares everything you need to stay on top of your CES account and be a smart energy consumer. Pay your bill with ease, monitor your deliveries, and more, all with a few simple swipes. Simply download the app and create your account. You will need your account number, so have a bill or delivery ticket handy. When the registration is completed, you will then have access to all of your billing and delivery information. The log in you create can also be used on your computer via our website.
Take care of your propane or home heating oil account from anywhere.
- Pay your bill
- View billing & payment history
- Tank info & estimated tank level
- Delivery history
- Add payment methods
- Manage multiple accounts
- Manage alerts
Download the CES app on the Apple Store or Google Play Store:
Hopatcong Gas Services, a Sussex County New Jersey supplier of propane gas has merged with Combined Energy Services, a regional supplier of propane gas & fuel oil.
Established in 1994 by Bill Sutphen as part of their family hardware store in Lake Hopatcong NJ, Hopatcong Gas grew to service parts of Sussex & Morris Counties including Byram, Netcong, Roxbury, Ledgewood, Stanhope, Jefferson & Mt Arlington, New Jersey.
“This truly family run company treated their customers as their friends,” Manager Sherri Sutphen Norlander stated. Sherri’s mom, Priscilla, would take orders & help customers in the store while dad, Bill, and long time delivery driver Butch Bunnicant would handle deliveries & installations.
When the time came to sell Hopatcong Gas, The Sutphens could have easily chosen one of the big stock market nationwide gas corporations but knew their customers would be unhappy in the long run. “When you supply people for decades, they’re more than ‘just’ customers – they’re friends and family.
We’ve known Combined Energy Services, their people and the Taylors for a long time and knew they would take care of our customers properly, instead of treating them like a number like corporations do”.
CES hopes to bring additional services to the customers of Hopatcong Gas including automatic bulk deliveries and cylinder deliveries, expanded service capabilities and installation of gas burning appliances, heating systems and fuel oil conversions.
CES manager Mike Taylor said, “Hopatcong Gas is a perfect fit with CES as we’re gaining new customers all over North New Jersey every day. We’re on target to get our new office & showroom along with full service distribution center open shortly to better service our growing customer base”.
Combined Energy Services has been servicing customers throughout the tri-state region of NJ, NY & PA since 1968 from four service centers and a team of over 130 professionals that are available 24/7. As one of the fastest growing energy providers in the region we’ve learned the way to grow is by giving fantastic customer service mixed with competitve pricing.
Customers of Hopatcong Gas shouldn’t see much difference going foward, just great service from another family owned company that cares for their customers along with expanded capabilities.
Combined Energy Services is happy to welcome the customers of A-1 Heating Service (Milford PA) to our family!
Joe Williams of A-1 Heating could have chosen to merge his business into any of the area’s “mega” fuel companies that have bought up all the small dealers, but wanted to keep his service local, keep jobs local, entrust his customers to a family owned company that had the same drive for customer service has he’s had for the last 25+ years. Joe chose CES and we’re sure glad he did!
In Pike and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania, CES is well known for our propane gas service, so now we’re proud to be able to offer customers that quality service and pricing on fuel oil & kerosene. A-1 Heating has been servicing customers for over 25 years in the Milford, Dingmans, Shohola, Matamoras and Blooming Grove with deliveries of oil and providing burner service. We’re adding our over 50 years of fuel oil experience across the river in New York to our branch in Dingmans Ferry and will be offerering:
- Dependable automatic deliveries based on “degree day” (temperature) forecasting
- Prompt “will-call” deliveries
- Competitve pricing
- 20 cent per gallon prompt pay discount for credit approved customers
- Digital truck meters to ensure accuracy with GPS readings to ensure right location
- Invoice left right at your door or can be emailed the same day
- Pay by phone via credit card or check by phone
- Account management & bill-pay on-line
- Automatic credit card billing or bank draft (bank draft earns 5 cents extra savings per gallon!)
- 12 month Budget Payment Plans
- Price Cap Plans (can be combined with 12 month Budget Plan as well for safest bet!)
- 24 hour heating system service
- Emergency deliveries / storm service
- Heating system upgrades & replacements of fuel oil or high efficiency propane gas
- Underground fuel oil tank removals done cost effectively BEFORE they leak
- Installation of aboveground & indoor fuel tanks
- HEAP accepted
- We own our own local fuel storage terminals to make sure we have the products when needed.
- Propane gas service — never charge for tank installation for new customers
- Off-road diesel fuel deliveries for contractors, farms, boats, etc…
- Air-Conditioning sytems installed & serviced — Wall hung “split systems” our specialty
- Gas heaters, fireplaces, water heaters – installed & serviced
- Tractor trailer / bulk deliveries available for commercial customers
- Local office in Dingmans Ferry with heating / gas appliance showroom
- Office open Mon – Fri 8 am til 5 pm, Sat 8 am – 1pm and we answer our phones 24/7
We’re proud to be Pike County’s #1 fuel oil, kerosene & propane company. Give us a call today: 570-828-1700 to learn more about our products, services and how to become a CES customer or fill out the form below.Combined Energy Services — dependable home heating since 1968 and how proudly offering fuel oil service to Pike County and surrounding areas!
In light of the recent media coverage on another regional fuel supplier’s mishandling of consumer funds, CES has been receiving calls from our customers wanting to know how we handle their money. Rest assured that we are above board. Don’t believe us, look for yourself!
Combined Energy Services offers free online account access. It shows exactly what transactions have occured within your account. It is free and easy to enroll. Visit combinedenergyservices.com In the top right side of our home page, you can click on the red My Account button. From there, if you are not registered, you will need to click on the register tab.
Once you create your account and login, you can view and verify all the transactions on your account. You can even pay your bill online!
If you don’t have computer access, please contact on of our helpful customer service representatives at 80-874-1975. They can provide you with detailed information regarding your account transactions.
Combined Energy Services is a family owned local business that has been serving the community since 1968. We take pride in serving our customers with the utmost integrity. CES has worked hard over the years to earn our customer’s trust. It’s not something any of us take lightly.
Our new website is finally up. We’ve worked hard to get a beautiful new site ready and we’re proud to show it off. Thanks for reading our blog. We have lots of great blog posts in the works. Please check back or contact us now to find out how we can help you.