All propane is created equally as a by-product from two processes: Natural gas processing and petroleum refining. About 90 percent of the United States’ propane supply is produced here and ¾ of the remaining 10 percent comes from Canada and Mexico. So virtually all the propane used in the U.S. comes from North America. But is it all the same?
Yes, propane is propane. There are 3 different grades of propane: HD5 (consumer grade), HD10 (allows up to 10% propylene mixed) and commercial propane (not for vehicle applications). It’s kind of like grades of eggs – Small, medium, large, extra large and jumbo. They’re all eggs, they just weigh different amounts. The creation of different grades of propane happens during the refining process.
What’s really different about propane is the company who delivers it and it’s more than just price. What kind of services do they offer besides delivering propane? Can they service your gas furnace if something goes wrong? Do they offer payment plans and purchasing options? Will they have enough propane on hand in the event of an emergency to serve their customers?
We believe that one of the most important features of great propane is where they operate. As one of only a few remaining family-owned, local energy companies, we offer propane deliveries from our New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania locations. Combined Energy Services invests in the communities we serve.
So, when you are looking for more than just propane, give us a call and learn about all we can offer you and your family. Visit our website combinedenergyservices.com and learn about all the great things we do!
If you have questions about your service or products we offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Do not leave a service or product question in the comments.