Combined Energy Services been installing new propane gas & fuel oil heating systems for over 45 years. Keeping up with the changing technology is key and making sure our staff is on the cutting edge of the latest in high efficiency heating systems.
If your heating system is over 15 years old, you might want to contact the professionals at Combined Energy Services for a no cost, no obligation analysis, quote on a new system and cost savings analysis. As technologies have evolved and the effiencies of gas heating have increased up to 95% AFUE, we’re spending most of our time now swapping out old oil & gas heating furnaces & boilers to high efficiency propane units.
Why go with gas over fuel oil these days?
- Gas heating systems can operate at up to 95% efficiency compared to fuel oil models that can function all too often at 75%.
- Very little room for “human error” in setting up the efficiencies of a gas heating system unlike fuel oil. While our technicians are continually trained and use the latest in electronic combustion analysis equipment, all too often consumers do it themselves, call the local plumber or have a trusted friend or relative that claims to have experience tuning oil heating systems. We know through the use of sophisticated testing equipment that it’s IMPOSSIBLE to possibly tune today’s heating systems properly without this testing equipment. This leads to decreased efficiencies meaning your heating money is going up the chimney with oil. With gas – it’s factory set up, very little to ‘mess with’.
- Gas is CLEAN – no environmental concerns of spills like we have with fuel oil, less maintenance than the typical fuel oil system, less chance of it causing “soot” releases into your home.
- No fuel storage tank to purchase – we’re happy to loan and maintain it for you. We typically loan these propane storage tanks to ensure they are properly maintained, making it safer for the long run.
- No environmental concerns as can happen with buried fuel oil tanks that can leak, costing tens of thousands of dollars to clean up. Most home owner’s insurance companies have specific exclusions when it comes to oil spills or leaks leaving YOU the homeowner responsible for these costly clean ups.
- Gas is America’s future. Over 85% of the USA heats with natural gas or propane. Clean, abundant, produced here in the USA.
- Gas is versatile. Heat your home, heat water, cook food, gas fireplace, runs the BBQ grill on the deck, use for your back-up electric generator, space heaters, clothes dryer, patio heater, heat the swimming pool – one tank can provide all the fuel you need.
But if you’re still a fan of fuel oil, which hundreds of homeowners in Sullivan, Ulster and Northern Orange County in NY rely on CES for their oil supply and heating system service – we’re the #1 name to remember! We started as “Taylor Oil Company” in 1968 and are still one of the region’s leading fuel oil & kerosense suppliers. A fleet of 6 local tanker trucks, our own storage terminal in Sullivan County to ensure our customers have fuel oil when they need it and a fully trained service department ensures that your family stays warm in the cold winter nights ahead.
Give CES a call to get a no-cost, no-obligation estimate on changing out your old heating system. You’ll be surprised at the fuel savings and sleep better knowing it will run efficiently and dependably during the heating season. Customers have trusted CES since 1968, give us a call @ 800-874-1975.