When it comes to heating warehouse space and garages the pros at Combined Energy Services have just the solution to make your area warm at an affordable cost. It all starts with an analysis of your space with measurements of the size, the insulation, wall materials, windows and what temperature you’re looking for. We offer propane gas heating solutions including…
- hanging blower heaters that can be vented through side walls or upward through the roof;
- wall hung space heaters that vent directly through the wall;
- “low intensity” radiant tube heaters that hang from the ceiling;
- “high intensity” radiant spot heaters (have the visual bright red glow) that are ceiling or wall mounted;
- in-floor radiant hydronic heating poured into the concrete floor for new construction;
- hydronic hanging blower heaters that work in conjunction with a high efficiency propane boiler;
- Roof-top units, ducted down through the ceiling which can provide heating and air conditioning.
The CES sales team can handle design, estimating and even provide financing solutions. We’ve been heating commercial buildings and home for over 50 years, let the pros at CES find a solution for your next project or if you’re considering getting away from costly, dirty fuel oil. Propane tanks are not subject to the same enviromental regulations as large fuel oil storage tanks, especially a growing concern on any property today. Propane is clean, efficient and produced here in the USA.
If you’re in Sullivan, Orange, Ulster, Delaware, Greene, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, Sussex, Warren, Passaic, Pike, Wayne or Monroe Counties – the one name to remember for propane gas is Combined Energy Services. We provide heating and propane solutions since 1968.
For a free, no obligation quote call us at 800-874-1975 or complete the form below.